Steps to obtain your Wyoming Real Estate License
STEP 1. Pre-register for educational courses. Call 1-888-674-6652 or register on-line. You will need both Course I and Course II to obtain your real estate license.
- Pre-license Salesman Course I (Exam preparation â€“ required to obtain real estate license)
- Salesman Course II (Practical application - required to obtain real estate license)
- Pre-license Broker Course I (Exam preparation â€“ required to obtain real estate broker license)
- Broker Course II (Practical application â€“ required to obtain real estate broker license)
- Wyoming Law (only)(Review of license law and Real Estate Commission rules and regulations) NOTE: Wyoming Law is included with Salesman Course 1
STEP 2: Order the CANDIDATEâ€™S HANDBOOK from the Wyoming Real Estate Commission (307-777-7141) or download it from the testing companyâ€™s web-site: http://www.goamp.com This handbook contains important Exam information that you need to register for the exam. It is CRITICAL that you register for the exam as soon as you receive your books. You may call them at 1-800-345-6559 or visit the web site above. Exams are given twice each day, 5 days a week 9:00 am and 1:30 pm (M-F) in various places, call or visit their website to see locations as they do change.
STEP 3: Obtain Rules and Regulations and Statutes from the Wyoming Real Estate Commission via their web site: http://realestate.state.wy.us. While on their website, click on "Real Estate" then down to "Legal", Rules and Regulations and Statutes will be there, click on the links and follow the directions to obtain them. These are essential for preparing for the exam. You will need these in class.
STEP 4: Real Estate License Application. You can obtain this from the Wyoming Real Estate Commissionâ€™s web site: http://realestate.state.wy.us or call them at 307-777-7141.